The weather in Niagara Falls was great, sun and just a little bit cloudy, so it was not too hot.
Both the American Falls and the Horseshoe Falls were amazing. Millions of liters of water going through the falls in a second. Wow!
Of course we had to go down to the observation place. Even though we had a rain poncho, we got wet, but it was great. We took tons of pictures just to capture everything that was worth remembering.

Now I can also say that I've seen Canada. Or to be exact, I've seen to Canada, because Canada was just in the opposite side of the Falls we were standing. We did not cross the border though. We had not checked, if we could take the rental car to the other side of the border, so we played it safe and stayed on US soil. But hopefully some day I´ll visit Canada too.
No comments:
Post a Comment