We had a great time during our road trip. Saw a lot of places and experienced many new things. If we had any surprises during the trip they were only positive surprises. Everything went as planned, or even better.
We could combine every thing we love into this vacation: nature, whales, history, science, sights, shopping...
We came back home really exhausted but satisfied. This was really a vacation worth going to.
I highly recommend.
Yes, the allergies bothered me a bit. With wall-to-wall carpets and air conditioning in the hotelrooms that was a thing to be expected.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. It looks like your family saw more of the U.S. than most people who live here ever see!
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteWell, this was probably the only time we are going around Northeast US, so we kept us busy...
I haven´t seen even the most popular museums in our local area in Finland though. I still have time...